Your privacy is important to us. The Ether has developed the following policy in order for you to understand how it collects, uses, communicates, discloses and makes use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain further consent from the individual concerned.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, it should be accurate, complete, and current.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make available to site visitors information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting this site in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. The following details the types of personal information received and collected by The Ether and how this information is used.
Like many other web sites, The Ether makes use of log files. The information inside the log files may include internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks. This information is only used to to evaluate and improve the site for our visitors. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browser’s respective websites.